pictures

pictures
Some Days Waiting Makes Us a Bit Crazy!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Waiting and waiting and waiting


 We are anxiously awaiting approval of our I-800 A.  Tom is so excited about having Teddy home, but he stays so calm & collected.  Not me!  Waiting is not one of my strengths.  I do want to mention I am in great company while I wait.  I'm with 2 of my 3 favorite guys.  Tom & Sam are so amazing!  We are enjoying our weekend together so far.  It was great to see the sunshine today. Can't wait to see Sam & Teddy playing in the backyard.  Tomorrow we are going to meet two other families who adopted from the same orphanage Teddy is in.  Tom & I are anxious to hear their advice & experiences.  One family is from Kentucky and the other is from California.  I still think it is so awesome to have this chance to get together.  What a gift!  I don't want to forget to include we are excited to officially meet Solomon.  Solomon is a friend of Teddy's.  He has been home with his family in California since September.  We feel like we know him a little already from all of the beautiful pictures.  Can't wait!  Before I call it a night, I would like to ask everyone to say a prayer for our son Sam.  He had a hearing test earlier in the week & didn't pass in one ear.  We are working on getting him into an ENT for further testing.  Maybe this will hold the answer to why speech is such a struggle for him.  We know God is watching over both our sweet angels while we wait for news!
Growing According to God's Plan (& Anxiously Waiting),
Melissa :-)      

1 comment:

  1. I will lift Sam up in prayer! Let me know if I can do anything to help! (I know a great speech therapist. . .HA!) So excited to be a part of your journey and anxious to understand when ours will start!! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete